Wabash Trace Nature Trail Marathon, Half Marathon & Marathon Relay! Run or Volunteer!
7:30 am, 8:00 am
Shenandoah, Imogene & Wabash Trace Nature Trail
· 11th Annual Race, locally-organized by Shenandoah Chamber & Industry Association, Southwest Iowa Nature Trails, City of Imogene and Sons & Daughters of Imogene. Volunteer to help by calling 712-246-3455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Electronic Chip Timing, USATF Certified, Boston Qualifier
· The Wabash Trace Nature Trail is a mostly flat, tree-lined converted railroad line crossing through scenic Iowa countryside with a crushed limestone surfacing
· Out & back races begin and end in Shenandoah for both the Marathon and Marathon Relay. Point-to-point Half Marathon begins in Imogene and finishes in Shenandoah
· Relay team divisions: Co-ed, Female, and Male
· 7:30 am start for Marathon & Relay in downtown Shenandoah; 8:00 am start for Half Half at Imogene’s St. Patrick Church
· 6 Hour time limit, finish line closes at 1:30
· Unique & fun water stations every 2 miles, first aid & emergency service on the trail
· Sign-up available for morning-of bus
transportation from Shenandoah to Half
Marathon start in Imogene. Bus will return
drop bags to Depot for pick-up at end of race.
· Early packet & t-shirt pickup in Shenandoah (100 S. Maple St.) Friday, Sept. 9, 4-7 p.m. or at each start the morning of
· Showers near finish line (423 W. Thomas Ave.)
· Medals, snacks & beverages at the finish. Awards presented at Depot Restaurant with free beer!
· Race results & photos at www.onlineraceresults.com
«« Back to Calendar